1. Information on how to enter the Burger King Auckland Darts Masters Ticket Giveaway (“Promotion”) and the Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is only open to residents of Auckland, NZ (“Entrants”).
4. Entrants 18 years of age or younger must have the written approval of their parent or legal guardian to enter the Promotion and, the Entrant’s parent or legal guardian must read and consent in writing to these Terms and Conditions. The Entrant’s parent or legal guardian may be required by Burger King to enter into a further agreement with Burger King as evidence of their consent to the minor entering the Promotion.
5. Employees (including their immediate families) of Burger King and any agencies of it associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto partner, ex de-facto partner, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. The Promotion will commence on Monday 30th July and close at 11.59pm Tuesday 31st July. Winners will be drawn and announced in comments on Wednesday 1st August.
7. To enter the promotion comment on a Facebook comment on the corresponding Burger King Auckland Darts Masters Giveaway post.
8. Winners will be notified in the comments and private messaged to arrange delivery of tickets. The judge’s decision is final.
9. Customers can only win once over the promotional period.
10. Winners will be selected from the Burger King competition post comments and will be notified via private message for their details. Winners will be chosen at random and the judge’s decision is final. If after two days a winner cannot be contacted, the prize will be given to another randomly selected entrant who can be notified on the terms above.
10. PRIZES. Winners will be drawn and announced in comments. Prizes are 30x double passes (two tickets). The 30 winners will be notified via Facebook. They will be randomly allocated a double pass to either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. The winner cannot switch the day tickets are awarded for.
11. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
11.1 Prize does not include transport, accommodation, food, beverage, insurance of any other travel or related costs.
12. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of vouchers will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.
13. Burger King cannot be held responsible for the winner being unable to redeem prize.
14. As a condition of accepting a Prize, each winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by Burger King and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such winner will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on the winner’s behalf.
15. By submitting a comment for entry, the entrant hereby agrees to participate in any publicity related to the Competition. Winners in the Competition agree that their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material. Winners also agree to have his/her image photographed and used for publicity purposes without any additional payment being made.
19. By entering this contest you agree to release Facebook or Instagram of any liability or obligation related to the entry and you acknowledge the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
20. Promotions may be administered on Pages or within apps on Facebook or Instagram. Personal Timelines must not be used to administer promotions (ex: “share on your Timeline to enter” or “share on your friend's Timeline to get additional entries” is not permitted).
21. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to Burger King and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an Entrant, as a result of participating in the Promotion (including taking/use of the Prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22. Any cost associated with accessing a Facebook or Twitter account is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Burger King collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to their agency, Y&R NZ.
26. All entries in the Promotion become the property of Burger King. Unless otherwise indicated by Burger King, Burger King may disclose PI to entities outside of New Zealand and Australia, including their agency Y&R NZ.